Wednesday, February 10, 2021

200+ Caption For Girls, Love & Emotion , Friends

Caption FOr Girls:


1

Aye, I’m just feeling my vibes right now, I’m feeling myself.


2

Once a while someone amazing comes along! And here I am.


3

Not trying stop-motion, just happy and retarded.


4

Cute but psycho, yet cute


5

She’s like that story in a book that makes your eyes to dream.


6

She’s far from sane, but she is the right kind of crazy, the kind you get addicted to.


7

She loves herself before she loves anyone else.


8

She is obsessed with the world she imagines.


9

Be a beautiful cupcake in a world full of muffins.


10

A real girl isn’t perfect and a perfect isn’t real.


11

She turned her Cant’s into Cans & her Dreams into Plans


Caption For Love And Motion

1

With you, I forget all my problems. With you, time stands still.

2

We come to love by not finding the perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.


3

when I feel for you, I fell hard 


4

If I ever write a story about my life, don't be surprised if your name appears billion times.


5

I want you to be happy, but I want you to be happy with me.


6

It will be always you.


7

If you are Mine, You are mine. I don't like sharing.


8

Nothing can replace you.


9

I love you. That's all I know.


10

I am not perfect but I am loyal.


11

Love is friendship set on fire. In a good way.


12

You take me out of my comfort zone without making it uncomfortable.


13

Romance is the glamour that turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.


14

I am a romantic fool, no doubt about that.


15

You make me happy in a very no one also can.


16

you are not only my partner, but you are also my best friend, my partner in crime.


17

I want you today, tomorrow, next week, next year, and for the rest of my life.


18

only with you, it's special.


19

If someone cares about you, you won't ever have to wonder how they feel, they will constantly remind you.


20

I love you more than chocolate.


21

When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise.


22

My favorite part of the day is going to bed wy\ith you and waking up next to you.


23

I still remember our first kiss.


24

I love you more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.


25

Your flaws are perfect for the heart that's meant to love you.


26

Together is my favorite place.


27

A beautiful woman delight's the eyes; a wise woman the understanding; a pure one, the soul.


28

with you, it's twice the fun and half the trouble.


29

There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.


30


I want to be with you till  my last page


31

the word is a book. wanna read it together?


32

I think you are suffering from a lack of vitamin me.


33

My best love for chocolate. then you came around.


34

You are my today. and all of my tomorrows.


Caption for friends



1

There is nothing better than a good friend, except for a good friend with chocolate.


2

Friends make these words beautiful.


3

Friends make these words beautiful.


4

Friends don't let you do stupid things alone.


5

All you need is someone that joins in on your weirdness.


6

Normal? Normal is only the people you do not




Images Of Caption