Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Best Broken Heart Messeges

The Best Line I’ve Ever Come Across “The Heart Is The Only Broken Instrument That Works, Without Any Repairing For Years !!


Break My Heart, Destroy My Soul And Leave Me Crying. I’d Still Love You And I Don’t Expect You To Love Me In Return.


It is Possible to Cross an Ocean Without Wetting Legs.But It is Impossible to Cross the Life Without Wetting Your Eyes.


The Pain Of Having A Broken Heart Is Not So Much As To Kill You, Yet Not So Little As To Let You Live.


The most beautiful words by a wounded heart “I Never Stopped Loving You, I Just Stopped Showing It.


The Day Was The Last, The Day Was Gone, The Day Was Sad, The Day Made Me Mad, Cuz You Left My Heart.


I Wil Remember Her Not As The One Who Broke My Heart, But As The One Who Taught Me How To Love.

Ab nhi rakhty hum shoq e muhabbat..Zalim duniya hy na jany kb dil tor dy..